4 Tips on How To Choose The Best Preschool / Kindergarten For Child

January 22, 2020






Next year my son, Harith Yusuf will turn to 4 years! I decided to register to his first school or can be say Preschool / Play School/ Nursery School/ Pre-primary School/ Kindergarten.

I believe other parents during this few months or this year end will be busy especially for parents that have 3-6 years’ kids. For me, I can say it is super busy, nervous and it is very mix feeling.

I starting to find, survey, and looking for his best Preschool that suit him. I am very particular and worried because he have mild eczema, still on medical treatment but I’m very glad his eczema getting better now compare when he still a baby (now his finger still dry skin and itchy ). I also have some of the ‘requirement’ and emphasize to some particular things that need to have in Harith Yusuf’ first school. Can be say I’m a type of choosy mommy but I think it is necessary as a parents and I think we have the right to choose our own kids first school right?

So far I already visit 3 of my short list Best Preschool for my son. ( I will do each blog post of review and experience for each School - Will Update) . But to sums up, each school have their own pro & cons, depends on parents to choose and know which is best for our kids.

Before I do write up about 3 schools that I visit, here are some tips that I wanted to share to all parents based on my experience who want to find best Preschool and tips for first time parents who survey for first Preschool.





1.  Start search early




I begin to search and finding list of Preschool / Play School/ Nursery School/ Pre-primary School/ Kindergarten in beginning of Mid year, around month of June. If you start earlier, you have more time to find more and look for more option. It can be search online or you can drive your car to the nearest school or your working place.



2. Make your own ‘Requirement’ Check list



It’s sound like it’s too ‘choosy’ but again, I think it’s a MUST ! and it’s depending on your child.
Here’s some of my Check List
 ▢ Less kids
 ▢ Clean & Tidy
 ▢ Indoor / Outdoor Playground
 ▢ Safety
 ▢ Syllabus learning
 ▢ CCTV around
 ▢ Graduate teacher
 ▢ School Fee

Based on your checklist, you can see maybe the most school that can fulfill your check list is the best for your child.




3. Location


Actually location is also the priority. Imagine that you need to send and pick up your child almost everyday. Plus if you are a parents who both working in office hour, location is one of the most priority you need to count. We don’t want to be end up stress looking at the clock and late to office and late to pick up our child right?






4.  Visit the school !



This is the very very important as parents. Please do visit the school at least once before register your child. Find any of Open Day available or you can direct contact the school to make an appointment to visit. In my experience, I can easily using Facebook as tool in communication. I just Private Message  to FB Account of the Preschool Page and they replied me !

All the point above is from my personal experience in looking the best Preschool to my coming 4 years son next year. Hope it will help other parents or guardians also.

Please stay tune to my next blog post on my review and experience after visit 3 of Preschool ya !

Since I’m staying in Penang, Malaysia, all the school are nearby my home and my working place. They are Little Caliphs , Q-Dees and Nur Cemerlang.

Don’t forget to Follow & Subscribe my page and blog so you not miss any of my post :)




UPDATED : 

Little Caliphs Penang Review and Fee

Q-Dees Fee and Syllabus Review


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. This blog is awesome !! I have got very good information about tips to choose best preschool.

    Daycare Auckland

    ReplyDelete

Labels

HARITH YUSUF ARTWORKS PLACES Press Release Motherhood Shopee ARTS blogger FREE PRINTABLE FREEBIES PARENTHOOD oracanvas Motivation Social Media Design bloglist Giveway Milestone Ora' Artwork Quote Contest Design News Release Motivation Quote Review SHOP Baby Breastfeeding Free Months Penang Blogwalking Jelajah Playground Ora Artworks Outdoor Playground Total Pageviews blogwaking kid friendly ABOUT Breastpump Dominos FLIXSYNC STUDIO Giveaways Graduation Exhibition Greeting Post MaxisONE Products Review 1439H 3D Modelling 3ds Max Alphabet AyamWithYou Blog Cafe Campaign Collaboration Dettol Digital Design Events Food Guest Writer H&M Heritage Indoor Playground Instagram Islamic Multimedia Design Playground Preschool REVIEW & UNBOXING SPM English School Review Segmen Tutorial Wedding Anniversary 1440H 2017 2018 2023 2y11m 3 Years 7 Months 3 years 36 months 36month 3y5m 3years 3 months 3years 4months 3years 6months 4Years Apartment Awal Muharram Awards AyamBrand Banner Birthday Bomba Brainstorming Calendar Canvas Carousell Deepavali Dinner Drypers Exhibition Facebook Post Facebook Post Design Feedspot Fernleaf Food Review For Immediate Release Georgetown Festival Golf Resolt Grab Guess Blog Hari Raya AidilAdha Healthy Hijri HnM Hotel Neo+ Hotel Review Interior Design Islamic Preschool Isra Mi'raj KFC Kindergarten Lacte Lazada Library Logos Hope Lyrics MYEG Malaysia Maulidur Rasul Mental Ray Minnie Mouse Mom Blog Money Packet Mother's Day Mothers Namelist New Year PSP Parents Blog Pattern Penang Hot Air Balloon Personalize Birth Announcement Photography Poem Poster Contest Power Point Prize Publika Pumps Heels Q-Dees R&R Bagan Ajam Recycle SD Card SPM Sampul Duit Raya Service Street Art Syawal Teachers The Little Caliphs Tips Top 200 Top 200 Mom Blog Unboxing Vision Park Weekend GetAway Win A4 Frame Winner Women's Shoes Word of The Day barbershop boy calendar 2017 ecostore haircut memory Stick plant review. son thank you total pageview