Q-Dees Fee and Syllabus Review

December 28, 2017



Q-Dees ! This preschool’ name is very chicky and sound fun right ! Here I will give some review and my opinion for Q-dees after done with my previous review post for The Little Caliphs.

READ ABOUT THE LITTLE CALIPH REVIEW AND FEE 2018




Source from Q-DEES


ATTRACTIVE AND EASY TO UNDERSTAND 
I came across and interested about Q-Dees after I found out their website. 
OFFICIAL Q-DEES WEBSITE .The website is very clear with information, easy to navigate, I can find very easy what I need like where is their location, how many branch, how to contact them, what is their syllabus looks like and so much more .

Here in Q-Dees they divide into two categories which is Category 1 ( Q-Dees Starter )  is for 4-6 years, and category 2 (Q-Dees Scholar ) is for 7 - 12 years.

I will more focus on what’s can  their offer for Q-dees Starter as my son turn 4 years next year. 
Q-Dees have I/Q Math, I/Q Science, Language ( Bahasa Malaysia, English, Mandarin - which I found is very interesting because in of everything they learn, is in Triple language ) , Creative Development ( Arts & Music ), Physical Development and  Social Development.





Source from Q-DEES

More details and information can visit their official website because after you visit, you will have clear in mind what actually Q-Dees for.


GET IN TOUCH WITH Q-DEES NEAREST BRANCH
In my experience, I start with find their Branch Facebook Page, and Personal Message them. Trust me ! it’s the most easiest way ! I message about I’m interested to Q-Dees and I want to visit their branch to know more. 

My nearest branch for me is Q-Dees Pulau Tikus,Penang. In 24 Hours, they reply me to set appointment, and they are very negotiable because I can't visit on working day, so I set appointment during Saturday, and they were okay !


VISIT Q-DEES BRANCH
On that visiting day, I was approached by one lady, I believe she is handling about Parents Inquiry. She is very friendly, can answer all my question with smile, explain all Q-Dees syllabus and what my son will going to learn.

To be sum, Q-Dees using video and it relate to the thing that the kids will learn example if the video show song about ABC, they also in same time will do ABC in books, same goes to math, and others. 

They also have a lots of physical teaching aids  and I think it’s very interesting and suitable for kids.


Q-DEES FEE
I also been informed about the fee for 2018 during the visit. Here I share to you Q-Dees Fees for intake 2018. Be inform that not all branch using same fee ya. This one for  Q-Dees Pulau Tikus Penang.



Registration Fee & Half Day Fee


Full Day Fee


What can I say is you get what you paid ! Q-Dees have a lots of facilities and activity, interesting teaching aid and oh ya they have weekly play with water session like in small water pool. 



LOCATION AND CONTACT
Q-DEES PULAU TIKUS, PENANG
Address :2B, Jalan Concordia, George Town, 10250 George Town, Pulau Pinang
Contact : 016-407 6978


Hope my sharing help ! :)


UPDATED : 

Little Caliph Fee


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I have been trying to set up my amateur lab for quite some time now, and I'm finding finances a bit difficult to come by. Any donation of any size would be greatly appreciated by a learning chemist in need.
    syringe infusion pump

    syringe pump manufacturers

    syringe pump suppliers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great recommendation here. I send my 3 year old son to Q-dees...in just 3 months can see a vast difference! he articulates very well, he behaves better and he can adapt better in social situations.

    my brother in law also seen a vast difference in my son compared to his 3 year old son and is signing up as we speak now haha! whatever that Q-dees is doing is a amazing and i highly recommend parents to try Q-dees!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ora, so glad to read about your positive experiences at Q-dees. We hope your son, Harith to be inspired and learn as much as possible at the Q-dees centre he is studying at. :)

    Your friends at Q-dees,
    https://www.q-dees.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello there, I adore your blog. Is there some thing I can do to obtain updates like a subscription or some thing? I am sorry I am not acquainted with RSS?
    24k gold serum rawalpindi

    ReplyDelete

Labels

HARITH YUSUF ARTWORKS PLACES Press Release Motherhood Shopee ARTS blogger FREE PRINTABLE FREEBIES PARENTHOOD oracanvas Motivation Social Media Design bloglist Giveway Milestone Ora' Artwork Quote Contest Design News Release Motivation Quote Review SHOP Baby Breastfeeding Free Months Penang Blogwalking Jelajah Playground Ora Artworks Outdoor Playground Total Pageviews blogwaking kid friendly ABOUT Breastpump Dominos FLIXSYNC STUDIO Giveaways Graduation Exhibition Greeting Post MaxisONE Products Review 1439H 3D Modelling 3ds Max Alphabet AyamWithYou Blog Cafe Campaign Collaboration Dettol Digital Design Events Food Guest Writer H&M Heritage Indoor Playground Instagram Islamic Multimedia Design Playground Preschool REVIEW & UNBOXING SPM English School Review Segmen Tutorial Wedding Anniversary 1440H 2017 2018 2023 2y11m 3 Years 7 Months 3 years 36 months 36month 3y5m 3years 3 months 3years 4months 3years 6months 4Years Apartment Awal Muharram Awards AyamBrand Banner Birthday Bomba Brainstorming Calendar Canvas Carousell Deepavali Dinner Drypers Exhibition Facebook Post Facebook Post Design Feedspot Fernleaf Food Review For Immediate Release Georgetown Festival Golf Resolt Grab Guess Blog Hari Raya AidilAdha Healthy Hijri HnM Hotel Neo+ Hotel Review Interior Design Islamic Preschool Isra Mi'raj KFC Kindergarten Lacte Lazada Library Logos Hope Lyrics MYEG Malaysia Maulidur Rasul Mental Ray Minnie Mouse Mom Blog Money Packet Mother's Day Mothers Namelist New Year PSP Parents Blog Pattern Penang Hot Air Balloon Personalize Birth Announcement Photography Poem Poster Contest Power Point Prize Publika Pumps Heels Q-Dees R&R Bagan Ajam Recycle SD Card SPM Sampul Duit Raya Service Street Art Syawal Teachers The Little Caliphs Tips Top 200 Top 200 Mom Blog Unboxing Vision Park Weekend GetAway Win A4 Frame Winner Women's Shoes Word of The Day barbershop boy calendar 2017 ecostore haircut memory Stick plant review. son thank you total pageview